Disclaimer of Warranty
- There is no warranty, either expressed or implied with respect to any products and services provided by Foz Chassis. All products and services and their respective parts are sold as-is and with all flaws.
- The user shall assume all responsibility and risks associated with purchase or use of any products or services supplied by Foz Chassis and shall also determine the suitability and safety of the product for its intended use. Should any product or service prove defective, the buyer assumes the entire cost of repair.
- Foz Chassis will not be liable for any loss, damage, injury or death resulting from the use of any of our products or services or from any statements written or verbal by our officers, management, employees or other persons. Nor will Foz Chassis be liable for any activities, representations or warranties made by any dealer, distributor, manufacturer, or other persons. No officer, management, employee, or sales person of Foz Chassis or other person has any authority to make any statements contrary to this agreement.
- Please contact the manufacturer directly to arrange warranty work. Foz Chassis will not act as a third party for warranty issues.
Out of Country Orders (Outside of the U.S.)
- Those items for shipment to countries outside of the U.S. may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country “import fees”. The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for ensuring the imported goods comply with local laws and regulations, filing a completed duty entry and associated documents and paying the assessed import duties and other taxes on those goods.
Returns or Exchanges
- Provide us with your email address and we will send you an email containing: • website orders only-order received • sales order • invoice with shipping total • tracking number from UPS
- Verify items/quantities, shipping speed/address, and payment type. Call us immediately if there is any discrepancy!
- The following items are eligible for return or exchange within 10 calendar days: anything purchased from Foz Chassis except special order or custom built parts, or items that have been used, modified, altered, or allowed to deteriorate to a condition where they cannot be resold as new. Credit on account or to credit card will be given. No cash refunds.
- Beyond the 10-day period, items may still be eligible for return/exchange, however a 20% minimum restocking fee will be charged.
- Proof of purchase must be included with all returns. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Claims & Shortages
- All of our merchandise is packaged with care. Always check the contents against the packing slip. Any damage or shortage should be reported to us immediately. Save all packing materials and paperwork until your claim has been resolved.
- Foz Chassis will not assume any liability for any errors with regards to listings, pricing, part numbers or applications. We reserve the right to change the specifications, product description, quality, and pricing at any time without notice and further obligation.